Prof. Bull Ray currently working as Professor of Criminal Investigation, University of Derby. In 2018 Prof. Bull Ray was appointed to the Steering Committee that is responsible for the drafting of the ‘Universal protocol’ on investigative interviewing as recommended by the United Nations.
• In 2014 Ray became (for three years) ‘President’ of the European Association of Psychology and Law. He was until 2020 ‘Immediate Past President’ (for three years).
• In 2012 Ray was awarded the first “Honorary Life-time Membership” of the 'International Investigative Interviewing Research Group' (that has several hundred members from dozens of countries).
• In 2010 Ray was “Elected by acclaim” an Honorary Fellow of the British Psychological Society “for the contribution made to the discipline of psychology”. (This honour is restricted to no more than 40 living psychologists.)
• In 2010 Ray received from the Scientific Committee of the Fourth International Conference on Investigative Interviewing a “Special prize” for his “extensive contributions to investigative interviewing”.
• In 2009 Ray was elected a Fellow by the Board of Directors of the Association of Psychological Sciences (formerly the American Psychological Society) for “sustained and outstanding distinguished contribution to psychological Science” (FAPS).
• In 2009 he received from the 'International Investigative Interviewing Research Group' the “Senior Academic Award” for his “significant lifetime contribution to the field of investigative interviewing”.
• In 2008 he received from the European Association of Psychology and Law an “Award for Life-time Contribution to Psychology and Law”.
• In 2008 he received from the British Psychological Society the “Award for Distinguished Contributions to Academic Knowledge in Forensic Psychology”.
• In 2005 he received a Commendation from the London Metropolitan Police for “Innovation and professionalism whilst assisting a complex rape investigation”.
Anna Barbaro has completed her European PhD in Forensic Genetics (PhD) at University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain). She got a Diploma at the School of Specialization in Applied Genetics and a Master Diploma in Psychological and Behavioral Techniques of the Criminal Investigation at the University of Rome La Sapienza (Italy). She has published more than 150 papers, including conference presentation, she is Author of 3 technical Manuals and of some chapters in other books. She serves as President of the Worldwide Association of Women Forensic Experts, she is honor member of some scientific associations, she serves as reviewer for several international scientific journals and she is Member of the Editorial Committee of some international scientific journals. Invited speaker at various national and international conferences, organizer of courses and conferences about Forensic Sciences, member of the Scientific Committee of several courses and conferences.
Vickie Burgin is a Senior Leader within Policing, having over 27 years’ experience in the application of Forensic Science within operational policing, across all levels of criminality. As Director of Science for FCN, providing support and coordination to 43 police forces across England and Wales. Having responsibility for national portfolios, with a passion for driving change to deliver best practice with quality embedded at the heart of forensic science and operational investigations.
• Lawyer since 1998.
• Obtained the title of CRIMINOLOGY 2011 University of Messina;
• Since 2002 he has held the responsibilities of Honorary Deputy Attorney at the Vibo Valentia Public Prosecutor until 2010;
• Since 2010 he has held the functions of Court Honorary Judge at the Court of Reggio Calabria Criminal Section;
• Appointed in numerous training courses as a marketing lecturer, business organization, commercial law, civil law, law of navigation, criminal law and labor law;
• Appointment as an expert criminologist teacher at the EIRA Center in Messina to the specialization course in Criminology
• Appointment as a lecturer at the II level Master in Criminology and forensic science at the University of Messina Law in November 2015;
• National Criminology Magazine 2012: Project on the legality and re-socialization of deviant children.
• Giuffrè editions June 2017: Cosimo Lorè; Society - Law - Crime.
• Speaker at the 16th International Conference organized by the Montessori School in India in October 2015.
Relator from 4 to 5 March 2016 in Madrid at the 3 Congreso Internacional de Crimilastica y Criminologia at the Escuela Superior Criminalistica;
• She participated in April 2017 in Dubai at the Emirates International Forensic Conference;
• Delegate to the GCC Forensic Science Conference GCC DNA November 2017 in Abu Dhabi UAE and in Baharai in November 2019.
• She attended the Congress of Forensic Criminology in London in March 2018.
• She received the award as a woman in the professions for the prevention of gender violence from the Unesco Vibo Valentia club in April 2018.
• Participated as a speaker at the seminar in Reggio Calabria April 2018 on the Trafficking of Nigerian Women.
• She is working on a digital platform project for a CRIMINET national criminology course.
• She participated in the international criminology conference in August 2018 in Lyon.
. She received the award in Anassilaos Mimosa 2019 for documentary Traffiking in Nigerian Women.
William R. Belcher, PhD, D-ABFA is an Assistant Professor in the School of Global Integrative Studies/Department of Anthropology at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL), USA. Dr. Belcher is a board-certified forensic anthropologist and is developing the forensic anthropology and forensic archaeological graduate program. Prior to joining the faculty at UNL, Dr. Belcher served as a forensic anthropologist with the United States Department of Defense, where he retired after 21 years of service. Dr. Belcher has conducted forensic investigations related to World War II, the Korean/Cold War, the Vietnam Conflict, and the Gulf War in countries such as the USA, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, North Korea, various Pacific Island nations and Southeast Asia (Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia).
Prof. Rabab El Kelany working as a professor in Forensic Medicine & Toxicology since 2013 at Tanta University, Egypt. Prof. Rabab El Kelany worked in Research Ethics Committee in faculty of Medicine since 2010 till now 2016. Prof. Rabab El Kelany worked as a trainer in TCIFLD center Tanta University. Prof. Rabab El Kelany worked in Quality center till the reach of faculty accreditation. Interested in upgrading my career in forensics, joining international conferences, interested also in medical ethics &malpractice
Beatrice Gabriela Ioan is Professor of Legal Medicine and Bioethics at “Grigore T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Iasi, Romania, She also serves as forensic pathologist at the Institute of Legal Medicine of Iași. She graduated from the Faculty of Medicine in 1993, the Faculty of Psychology in 2002 and the Law Faculty in 2012. In 2004 she graduated from the Master Program in Bioethics at Case Western Reserve University, USA. She is a member of the Committee on Bioethics of the Council of Europe and its former Chair and a member of the International Bioethics Committee- UNESCO.
Dr Rakhi Khanna is presently as Deputy Director Training at State Forensic Science Laboratory, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. As Head of Toxicology section Analyze more than 10 thousand cases. Manage Analysis and Reporting of Poisoning cases, Produce Reports in time, Give evidence in court, Adoption of new innovative techniques of analysis according to specific cases. Performed Research work in many cases. President of Internal Complaint committee of Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal Act against sexual harassment of women at workplace, 2013. Has wide experience of analytical and administrative work as DDO, Building construction of new building, Development of new Laboratory and Toxicology Division at Ajmer, Attend conferences, sending papers in conferences, taking invited lectures. Working experience of 22 years as Forensic Scientist cum Toxicologist from 1998 and have experience of analyses of large number of cases. approx. 20,000 cases and 60000 exhibits are reported.
Mrs. Vinny Sharma, Assistant Professor, Forensic Science, Galgotias University, India. She has expertise in Finger-Prints, Questioned Documents, Online Character Recognition and Artificial Intelligence. She has also been invited as speaker, guest speaker and keynote speaker in various national and international conferences and webinars. She has 2 patents credited to her, specifically in AI in forensic science. She has also done her training on Stakeholder Engagement for the Implantation of the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime (UNTOC) organized by UNODC (United Nations Office on Drug and Crime. She is also an appointed Innovation Ambassador, Galgotias University, for IIC an initiative of Ministry of Education, Govt of India.
Giuseppina Seppini, RN, MSN, Criminologist, Forensic Analist, Facial Micro-expression Analist, expert in forensic psychology. RN, MSN,Vice-President and Scientific Manager National Association of Neuroscience Nurses (Italy).Director of the Piedmont Regional Office of the Forum Lex Association. Trainer and Speaker at numerous training events, National and International Conferences on issues related to gender violence, neurobiology and genetics of violence, analysis of verbal, non-verbal and paralinguistic communication, deception, linguistic representation of gender violence and contribution of Media, Hate Speech. Member of International Association of Forensic Nurses. Member of Italian Academy of Forensic Sciences, Section Legal and Forensic Nursing. Member of WAWFE. Adjunct professor of Research Methodology in Nursing and Midwifery, Master of Science in Nursing and Midwifery, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Hospital of Divine Providence Cottolengo in Turin Italy; Adjunct professor of Theory and Methods of professional Management, and applicatios in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing and Midwifery, School of Medicine of the University of Turin.
Present President Association "Forum Lex – ", Rome (Italy) ▪ Headmaster and professor in Investigative Criminology for the Workshop in Juvenile Criminology ▪ headmaster and professor in Course of specialisation "Expertise in Investigative Techniques and Intervention Procedures in cases of Domestic Violence, Stalking, Feminicide, Bullying and Baby Gang
Present Judicial Police Unit for Gender and Juvenile Violence Municipal Police Department in Naples (Italy) Responsible person of the Unit for activities of prevention, control and contrast and assistance to women exposed to the risk of violence, stalking and violence against children. ▪ Trainer in schools on awareness-raising prevention activities about gender violence, assisted violence, bullying, cyberbullying and web dangers, taking charge of reports and complaints relating to the aforementioned issues; ▪ referent of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport in the project “VI International Festival of Road Safety and Legality Arts" as expertise in the topics of Gender violence,bullying, cyberbullying and web dangers
University teaching professional Università Suor Orsola Benincasa, Naples (Italy) Second level Master in Family Law about "Investigative Criminology in relation to Gender Violence and Domestic Crimes"
Bianca Hanganu is a forensic pathologist, specialist physician and assistant professor in Forensic medicine at Grigore T Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Iasi. She attended many international scientific meetings were she presented her work and has published various papers in the field of forensic medicine, bioethics and medical communication, her main areas of interest.
Dr. Domingo Magliocca is a Certified Geographic Profiling Analyst serving in Italy as a police officer assigned at Judicial Police Section of local Public Prosecutor's Office for criminal investigation activities. He has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Security and Social Control Operator, a Master’s Degree in Applied Criminology for Investigation and Security from University of Bologna, and a Master’s Degree in Law from the University Telematica Pegaso. Domingo is author of books “Tracce geografiche criminali. Teoria e tecnica del Profilo Geografico” (Primiceri Edition, 2020), “Introduzione al crimine violento. Criminal profiling e classificazioni pratiche (Primiceri Edition, 2020), “Profilo Criminale. Analisi integrata del luogo del delitto” (Primiceri Edition, 2019), “Il delitto di atti persecutori - stalking” (Primiceri Edition, 2017), and of specialistic papers about stalking, crime scene, law, geographical offender profiling. He was a board member of journal "Intelligence & Storia Top Secret", Peer Reviewer of international scientific journal "Universal Journal of Psychology". Domingo is a collaborator of technical-juridical journal "Sicurezza e Giustizia", as well as speaker in international forensic science conferences. He is a honorary member of Bolivian Forensic Sciences Society.
Nail Abbasov has completed his PhD from the Forensic Science Centre of the Ministry of Justice of Azerbaijan Republic. He is Chief of the Firearms and Trace Evidence Department of Forensic Science Centre. Also he is part time teacher of Justice Academy. He has published more than 10 papers in Forensic Science field. He has some scientific works in fingerprints, face recognition.
Dr. Sheth is having more than 11 years of teaching experience. Currently Dr. Sheth is working as Assistant Professor in School of IT, AI and Cyber Security at Rashtriya Raksha University, Gandhinagar. His keen area of interest is in multimedia security, machine learning, pattern recognition, VAPT and Cyber Forensics. He has a conflate of combined experience in teaching, research and training. Dr. Sheth has organized several high quality training and extension programs for the law professional, teachers and students from across the India. He has published more than 40 research articles in international refereed journal in the area of cyber security, cyber forensics and artificial intelligence. He has presented more than 10 research papers in national and international conference. He has delivered more than 15 expert lectures on various aspects of
Multimedia Security, Social Media Investigation, Cyber Forensics, Pattern Recognition and Darknet Investigation for the law professional, teachers and students from across the India. He has registered a pattern for a “Portable mobile forensic data acquisition tool”. He is providing research guidance to PhD and M.Tech students of Rashtriya Raksha University in the area of Cyber Security, Cyber Forensics, Machine learning and pattern recognition.
Pallavi Kshirsagar is Post Graduated in Forensic Science from Gujarat University. Currently she is working as Security Engineer- Cyber Forensics with Deserve Cards. Apart from this she is always willing to share the knowledge she carry
Varun Sagar Pathak is a second year MBBS student currently studying at BJ Government Medical College, Pune. He had qualified for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana(KVPY) which is a scholarship program funded by the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India. He is also involved in teaching underprivileged students for the NEET examination in association with the NGO – Lift for Upliftment. He likes to participate in medical quiz competitions and seminars
Global Scientific Guild organizes conferences and webinars to promote quality research and real world impact in an atmosphere of true international co-operation between scientists, doctors, professors, practitioners, engineers and industry by bringing together the world class renowned personalities to discuss the latest developments and innovations at one common platform.