NTUH International Convention Center!
Located in the most elite Zhong Zheng district where professionals and intellectuals gather, NTUH (National Taiwan University Hospital) International Convention Center is a precious stone that shines on the historical campus of NTUH amid all other governmental buildings in its surroundings.NTUH, with its national-level medical services and great research traditions, has always been one of the best among its peers in terms of researches and educational trainings.
Transportation around the center is well developed. The center is situated on the opposite side of Joint Central Government Office Building and next to the east building of NTUH, facing Linsen South Road in the east, Zhongshan South Road in the west, Renai Road in the south, and Xuzhou Road in the north. It only takes five-minutes to drive to Taipei Main Station, 20 minutes to Songshan Airport. In addition, MRT stations (red line: NTU Hospital Station; blue line: Shandao Temple Station) can be reached within approximately a 10-minute walk.
MRT (Mass Rapid Transportation)
- The red line (Danshui / Beitou) : get off at NTU Hospital Station, Exit 2
- The blue line : get off at Shandao Temple Station, Exit 2
- Kainan High School of Commerce and Industry (near Xuzhou Road) : 0-South / 15 / 22 / 208 / 295 / 297 / 671
- NTUH Hospital Station" : 22, 15, 615,227,648, 648Green, 208, 208 Direct,Zhongshan Line, Pinglin-Taipei,
- Renai-Linsen Intersection" (Linsen South Road) : 295 / 297 / 15 / 22 / 671
- Renai-Linsen Intersection" (Renai Road) : 245/261/37/249/270/263/621/651/630
- Taiwan High Speed Rail http://www.thsrc.com.tw
- Taipei Metro http://www.trtc.com.tw
- Taipei Songshan Airport http://www.tsa.gov.tw
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport http://www.taoyuanairport.gov.tw